Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Back

OK, I've been away for a while but I've decided to come back and do some more writing. I'm going to take a bit of a different approach this time. I'm only going to post once or twice a week and, as well as posting my own thoughts and ideas, I'm also going to point you in the direction of various articles and research papers on paleolithic nutrition that I read. In this way we can get educated together. Brilliant.

So here is a little something to get us started:

How the media sensationalizes Paleo

And a little something about cholesterol


PS: Reading a great book called The Vegetarian Myth. Needed some info so that I can try to convince the moral vegetarian that they are in the wrong. Some really interesting insights.

Till next time, 

Lift Heavy, Move fast, Eat Well Sleep Lots!

No comments: