Monday, November 1, 2010

Changes? And coffee update.

Only time for a very short post today.

It's been seven days since this Paleo challenge started. Have you noticed any changes to the way that you look, feel and perform?

I Have. The biggest change that I have noticed is in my recovery after workouts. I have been a lot less sore than I was before. This is enabling me to hit my WOD the next day harder. That means I am able to get more out of myself and therefore get fitter. Brilliant!

Post anything that you have noticed to comments.

A quick update on the coffee situation. I am still coffee free. Haven't really noticed any great differences. I still miss the taste of Coffee but have had no withdrawal symptoms or improvement in my sleep quality (I sleep pretty damn well!). I have asked Bjorn to write a blog post on why Coffee can be a problem. He's agreed and I'll post it as soon as I get it.

2 comments:

Zane said...

Breakfast
Bacon
Eggs
coconut oil
Home made Guacamole
1 Cup frozen berries
Coconut milk

Snack
Tuna and Olive oil

Lunch
Leftover Lamb shanks from yesterday

Snack
Sardines in Olive oil
Mango

Tea
Steak
Coco nut oil
Brocholli
Green beans

1 Cup berries
coconut milk.

Drinks
2x green tea
2x Earl Grey
Water
Coconut juice (post wod)

Supplements
4000IU Vit D
Fish oil
Magnesium
Glutamine
Maca

grasshopper said...

Bfast
omelete with chicken & coconut cream

Lunch
2 tuna patties on salad

Dinner
griled chicken breast, sweet potato, brussel sprouts,

Drinks
white tea, coffee, water & water with lemon

Supps
fish oil caps
vit D
cumerin


Snack
bowl blueberries with 2 tbls coconut cream